St Jerome’s Laneway Festival in Adelaide in 2019 will be a 16+ event.
So that we can provide a secure and safe environment for everyone, we are once again implementing our Youth Policy for 2020, which will form part of our Conditions of Entry.
In summary, the minimum age requirement to attend St Jerome’s Laneway Festival in Adelaide for 2019 will be 16 years of age (that is, 16 years as at the date of the event: Friday 7 February 2019).
Accepted ID for 16 and 17 year olds attending St Jerome’s Laneway Festival in Adelaide will be as follows:
- Australian Photo Driver’s Licence or Learner’s Permit; or
- Passport (either current or expired less than 2 years ago and has not been cancelled); or
- KEYPASS Photo ID Card or equivalent Proof of Age Card (*see below); or
- Australian Birth Certificate (copy is okay) PLUSa Current Photo ID (eg student card). We must be able to verify both your age and your photo ID, we cannot accept one without the other.
Anyone who fails to present an Accepted ID upon entry will not be allowed into St Jerome’s Laneway Festival. No refunds will be processed for anyone who is denied entry because they did not bring Accepted ID.
There is no requirement for 16 and 17 year olds to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at St Jerome’s Laneway Festival in Adelaide.
The Conditions of Entry and Ticketing Terms & Conditions apply to everyone attending St Jerome’s Laneway Festival. Promoter reserves the right to evict any persons engaging in illegal activities (for 16 and 17 years olds, this includes trying to purchase or consuming alcohol).
* Proof of Age Card issued by an interstate government authority, such as:
SA residents: [insert details]
NSW residents: NSW Proof of Age Card or a NSW Photo Card issued by RMS
(Roads & Maritimes Services).
WA residents: WA Photo Card issued by WA Department of Transport.