SYDNEY: SUNDAY 02 FEBRUARY - THE DOMAIN
Laneway Festival Sydney is being held on the traditional lands of the Wangal people and we wish to acknowledge them as Traditional Owners. We offer our respect to the Elders of these traditional lands – both past and present - and, through them, to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Download Your Ticket
Before you come to site make sure you download your ticket to your phone or print it out, so you can get into the festival quicker and avoid ques.
Playing Times, Map & App
Laneway is cashless this year so come prepared.
We recommend that all patrons plan their travel before arriving at the event.
Plan your travel with transport NSW.
The Domain is a 5 minute walk from Sydney's CBD
There will be a bike rack set up near entry. The exact location will be included in festival map released closer to the event.
While Laneway Festival encourages the use of public transport, nearby Parking Stations are:
- Woolworths Riley Street Car Park – Level 1, 46-48 Riley Street Woolloomooloo (800m, 10min walk)
- 46-48 Riley St Car Park – Cnr Riley and Kennedy Streets, Woolloomooloo (800m, 10 min walk)
- Parkhouse Car Park – 187 Macquarie Street, Sydney (600m, 9 min walk)
- Secure Parking – 1 Lincoln Crescent, Sydney (260m, 3 min walk)
- Secure Parking – 137 Castlereagh Street, Sydney (950m, 12 min walk)
Youth 16+ Patron Information
At The Festival: We ask that Youth 16+ Patrons make themselves familiar with the following facilities to ensure they have a safe and enjoyable day.
Red Frogs are located at the festival providing support and safety for all event patrons.
There will be a dedicated U18 - Relax, Recharge, Rehydrate space for Youth 16+ ticket holders only. It will be a place to retreat out of the heat, with power outlets (BYO phone charger) and seating available. Please refer to our map for exact locations.
Laneway Festival aims to create a culture of respect and care for one another. Please look out for yourself and others at the event.
- Stay with friends - allocate a buddy for the day
- Stay connected - charge your phone at the U18 Zone
- Stay hydrated - Free water available throughout the site, look for the icons on the map
- Stay sunsmart - Wear a hat, sun protective clothing and sunscreen