The Laneway Festival is hugely excited to reveal the artists of the 2016 edition. From pioneering artists at the top of their game to the acts we’re tipping to break through in the year ahead - Laneway Festival has got the goods.
The 2016 line-up is a heady mix of left-field electronica, shambolic punk, intelligent pop and boundary-pushing hip-hop. The New Zealand contingent is particularly exciting including some brand new first-time-you’ll-see-them-live acts and the reformation of a legendary Flying Nun band.
Travelling across three countries and seven cities to perform at some of the best live music settings around, the following artists will hit Singapore, Auckland, Adelaide, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth this January/February. For previously announced dates and venues details, head here.
Battles - Baynk - Beach House - CHVRCHES - DIIV - East India Youth - FIDLAR - Flume - GoldLink - Grimes - Groeni - HEALTH - Hermitude - High Dependency Unit - Hudson Mohawke - Leisure - Lontalius - METZ - Nadia Reid - Oscar Key Sung - Purity Ring - QT - REIN - Scuba Diva - Shamir - Silicon - SOPHIE - The All Seeing Hand - The Internet - Thundercat - Tobias Jesso Jr. - Vince Staples - Violent Soho
Laneway Festival fans can gain access to pre-sale tickets through Visa Entertainment with a Visa Credit, Debit or Prepaid card.
Advance Laneway Festival tickets will be available from 9am (local time), Friday 25 September until 5pm (local time), Sunday 27 September or until tickets sell out at visaentertainment.co.nz
Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Wednesday 30 September at 9am here.
Supported by 95bFM, Vice and Coup De Main
- Saturday 30 January - SINGAPORE - THE MEADOW, GARDENS BY THE BAY
- Monday 1 February - AUCKLAND - SILO PARK
- Friday 5 February - ADELAIDE - HARTS MILL, PORT ADELAIDE (16+)
- Saturday 6 February - BRISBANE - BRISBANE SHOWGROUNDS, BOWEN HILLS (16+)
- Sunday 7 February - SYDNEY - SYDNEY COLLEGE OF THE ARTS (SCA), ROZELLE
- Saturday 13 February - MELBOURNE - FOOTSCRAY COMMUNITY ARTS CENTRE (FCAC) AND THE RIVER’S EDGE
- Sunday 14 February - FREMANTLE - ESPLANADE RESERVE AND WEST END