Sydney Laneway Lowdown
Check the weather for Sunday here.
Please take a minute to read and this will make your day a lot more cruisy and enjoyable. See you all on Sunday!
- Getting There - Sydney Lanewaycan be accessed through the Balmain Road entrance of Callan Park, at the traffic lights next to the Rozelle Child Care Centre. Follow the pathway to Park Avenue, past the main entrance to SCA, whereafter you will find the Laneway Festival entrance on your left.
- Lilyfield light rail station is 1.5 kilometres from the campus and provides light rail transport to Central Railway Station. The last light rail train leaving Lilyfield Station for Central is at 11:28pm. Trains run every 10-15 minutes until this time. http://www.metrotransport.com.au
- Normal STA buses will be running along Victoria Road to central until approximately 11:25pm. Buses are every 10-15 minutes until this time. http://www.131500.com.au
- Taxis to and from the venue can be booked at 133 300.
- >You will be able to get cash out at the Laneway bars.
- Bring some sunscreen or grab some from St. Johns Ambulance, and remember to be sunsafe and wear a hat (you can buy one at the merch tent if you don't have one).
- A food court will be located on site that will satisfy your dietary needs.
- Free water will be located at each bar and bottled water will be for sale at a very reasonable price, again stay hydrated and drink plenty of water throughout the day.
- Rubbish - please throw rubbish into receptacles provided not on the ground
- Markets - come and find a hidden treasure at this year’s Two Thousand markets.
- There is no cloakroom on site, so only bring what you need and want to be responsible for.
- There will be a bag search on entry; sealed bottled water is can be brought on site.
- Once you’re in, you’re in; there are no pass outs for the festival.