LANEWAY FESTIVAL DETROIT IS AN ALL-AGES EVENT. TICKETS ON SALE NOW: CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
General admission tickets are $79.50 in advance (including parking fees) at Palacenet.com, The Palace Ticket Store and all Ticketmaster locations, including The Locker Room Store at Great Lakes Crossing. Tickets may be also charged by phone to American Express, Discover, Visa and MasterCard by calling 800.745.3000.
A limited amount of four-packs are available online for $64.50 per ticket (additional convenience charges may apply).
Tickets from The Palace of Auburn Hills Ticket Store will be free of convenience charge. Small children 2 years of age and under are free.
Laneway Festival Detroit takes place on Sept. 14 at Meadow Brook Music Festival in Rochester Hills, Mich. and is an all-ages event.
The ultimate St. Jerome’s Laneway Festival Detroit experience is here with the Friends of Derrick VIP Package. Tickets are $199 (including parking fees)
Being one of the Friends of Derrick – the adventurous Laneway cat seen piloting his vintage, single-engine aircraft from Down Under to Detroit – entitles you to premium access and amenities at Laneway Festival Detroit, headlined by Sigur Ros and The National on Sept. 14 at Meadow Brook.
With the Friends of Derrick VIP Package you receive:
• Early entry to Laneway Festival Detroit grounds
• Access to VIP lounge seating
• VIP Parking access
• Access to full, private cash bar
• Access to private restroom
• Reserved viewing area of all stages, including Pavilion seating for Sigur Ros
• Limited-edition Laneway Festival Detroit swag
• Meet-and-Greet with select artist(s)
• An invitation to Friday pre-festival and Saturday post-festival parties at The Crofoot in Pontiac, Mich.